Vincent J. Krawiec, Esq.
Vincent J. Krawiec is a first-generation attorney whose commitment to justice drives him to achieve results for those in need.
Originally from Erie, Pennsylvania, Mr. Krawiec attended the Duquesne University School of Law in Pittsburgh, and instantly felt a connection with the city’s people and culture. Mr. Krawiec possesses a wealth of legal experience from mid to large-sized law firms, where he represented commercial and corporate clients in civil litigation and real estate matters. Now, he vigorously fights for his Pittsburgh neighbors.
- American Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar
- Allegheny County Bar
- J.D., Duquesne University
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of PA
- Supreme Court of PA
- Saved distressed taxpayer's home from Sheriff's sale
- Opened confessed judgment on behalf of business creditor
- Arbitration award in favor of Defendant and against Plaintiff in loan collection matter
- Struck $31,000 judgment for identity theft victim
- Obtained multiple dismissals for clients in toxic tort litigation
- Helped facilitate one of the largest land swap deals between oil and gas producers in the tri-state area
- Expunged felony armed robbery and felony gun possession convictions
- $730,000 verdict in business fraud matter
Think you may have a case? Let’s talk.