Paralegal and Director of Practice Support
Niki L. Erdner
Ms. Erdner is an enthusiastic helper-of-people.
Equipped with a Master's degree from Duquesne University, she comes to Very Law with 11+ years of customer service experience and her own yoga business. As approachable as she is organized, she enriches the lives of our clients, and assists with all facets of litigation with unparalleled attention-to-detail.
- Paralegal Certificate, Community College of Allegheny County
- M.A., Duquesne University
- B.A., Gettysburg College
- Notary Public of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar
- American Alliance of Paralegals
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- National Alliance of Legal Assistants
- Pittsburgh Paralegal Association
Think you may have a case? Let’s talk.