Nicholas R. Dinardo, Esq.
Mr. DiNardo joins Very Law from the highest court in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the Supreme Court, where he served as a Judicial Law Clerk.
Before that, he clerked with the Superior Court, and before that, the Washington County Court of Common Pleas. He has experience helping to decide hundreds of cases across a wide-range of practice areas, as well as experience in private practice. A Latrobe native and an alumnus of the Pennsylvania State University and the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Mr. DiNardo is a legal dynamo committed to assisting his fellow citizens in their most challenging times.
- American Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar
- Allegheny County Bar
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of PA
- Supreme Court of PA
- Won motion to permit testimony by video for client traumatized by opposing party's presence
- Discontinued defamation claim for nuisance value settlement
- Negotiated $315,000 settlement payout for client in breach of contract action
- Won maximum arbitration verdict for ALS patient against speech outpatient center in unfair trade practices matter
We Are Here to Serve You
Schedule a Consultation
Think you may have a case? Let’s talk.